It’s not just a name but a promise.
Andreas Mühlenbeck, Managing Director
- What does the name Tragfreund stand for?
- It’s not just a name but a promise.
- What exactly do you promise your customers?
- Values, speed and security for all products and processes.
- To what extent do you specialize in processes?
- We not only support clients with innovative products but we also accelerate their creation – from initial discussions right through to delivery. Without any loss of quality, it goes without saying.
- Which products are in your portfolio?
- Holding and movement systems for lighting systems as well as monitors.
- How internationally oriented are you and your portfolio?
- We sell our products all over the world. Our sales and distribution team has the necessary know-how.
- In which branches do you specialize?
- Our focus is on medical products and related uses in other innovations.
- How are things running in the product development department?
- The sales of the SKYDOQ® series has started successfully in 2017. With our puggable fiber optic solution for the SKYDOQ® series a trend setting solution has been designed and introduced to the market. For 2018 further new development will be introduced.
- What are the advantages of your location?
- We are located right at the center of Germany. Qualified employees, the proximity to universities and the high concentration of specialized delivery services create the ideal environment for a business.
- Can you sum up in one sentence what makes your business unique?
- The close contact with the client. The client means everything to us.